Blogging

So if I go back to when I started blogging a lot has happened in my life.
First, I started doing my crochet as a business and I'm very happy to say I have done 173 orders just on Etsy alone. And many other orders from friends and good returning customers. I absolutely love doing kids crochet and custom requests for grownups.
This year I've added many new items to my shop but what sells the best? Well... it's the same item each year! The Dalmatian hat and I never tire of making each new hat. These past two months tho I've hit a record doing close to 10 umizoomi bots and hats or geo and milli.
I got married. And found the love of my life. He understands me more than anybody alive. And just loves me unconditional. I love our family so much. I couldn't do life without my honey.
I became a mother. God has blessed me with step boys and an sweet grandbaby and also my 2 year old little man. I love being a stay at home mommy more than I ever imagined. As he is growing and talking so much I am enjoying it so much. Yes, we have some tough days as he is a very routine little guy and if we get out of rhythm we have meltdowns. But he recovers very well and life gets back to normal.
I think my favorite time of day is as we get up, and sit to eat breakfast. We eat and then he climbs up into my lap for our Bible story time. (I'll talk more about this in another post.)
And last but not least. I love our little farm and all my chickens and our goats. Also, my kitten is getting big now and he likes to get into the Christmas tree a little too much. Lol
Ok, little man is asleep so it's my turn to sleep. I plan on doing a little more story like blog posts from now and in the new year.

Have a blessed day y'all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back again